A Fool-Proof Finish!|
Wipe-on gel urethane is the best thing since sliced bread. No drips, no brushes to clean up, great looks, excellent protective coating in 5 easy steps:
Includes a 1/2 pint of gel varnish and two grits of sand paper
- Sand the wood smooth with 180 grit sandpaper.
- Wipe on first coat of gel varnish to seal the wood, let dry fully.
- Sand varish baby-bottom smooth with 600 grit sandpaper, wipe clean.
- Wipe on 2nd coat of gel varnish, let dry.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until it looks professional, the more coats, the better!
Please note that we cannot ship this item overseas.