Thumbnail Filmstrip of Studio Harp Plan - Download Images
What's Included in Your Download
You will receive an email after you complete your purchase with a download link. Your download will include:
- Full size blueprints(PDF)
- Complete assembly instructions
Because our bluerpints are full size, it is helpful to print them on a large format printer at your local print shop (Kindko's, etc.) You have permission to print one "working copy" of our blueprints at a print shop.
You can also print full size blueprints on a standard home printer. See how to print full size blueprints on standard 8.5" x 11" letter paper.
- Many of our digital downloads are zipped files (.zip). This means the file has to be unzipped to make use of the files.
- Most Windows and Mac Desktops will unzip the files simply by double clicking on them.
- If you download the file to an iPad, you will need one of the free unzipping apps to access the files.
- Make sure you pay attention to your download location so you can find the files after they have been downloaded.
Bill of Materials (PDF)
Studio Harp Specs
- 29 strings
- 47" tall if built with short feet
- 58" tall if built with long legs
- 13" wide
- 29" deep
- 16 pounds
The Studio Harp was a staple in our lineup for almost 10 years. It is a very sturdy, 4 octave harp, that is great for beginners. It is built to last and is a very stable instrument, holding its tune extremely well.